Are you ready to blast off into an exciting career in marketing? Look no further than our Digital Marketing Internship at Leanspace, a European space company! We are seeking a driven and creative individual to join our team, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and be at the forefront of the latest developments in the industry.
You’ll be an integral part of our team, working alongside experienced professionals to develop and execute marketing campaigns that will reach a worldwide audience. With our guidance, you’ll gain valuable skills that will set you up for success in any marketing career.
But that’s not all – as an intern in the space industry, you’ll have access to unparalleled experiences that will leave you in awe. Backed by world-class VC firms such as Karista and 42CAP, we are building an ambitious, diverse and international company with respect and ownership at the core. Today with a team of 40 (20 nationalities!), we are scaling up the business quickly by further developing our platform and bringing it to the global space market.
We are based near Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
If you’re passionate about marketing, and the idea of working in the space industry brings you to the edge of your seat, we encourage you to join us in our mission to build the future space economy!
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Manage our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Create marketing materials: visuals, video content, social media content, and PR.
- Contribute to our digital marketing strategy: website updates, mailing creation, KPI analysis, and campaign reports.
- Support our campaigns and lead generation efforts: from conceptualizing to designing visuals and analyzing results.
- Assist the marketing team in all marketing efforts
- You are a final-year marketing student looking for a complete hands-on internship (ideally for 6 months)
- You are an excellent copywriter.
- You have basic graphic design skills.
- You have basic video editing skills.
- You are enthusiastic about working in a start-up offering a creative and fast-paced environment, where new ideas are always welcome.
- You are curious and you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are based in, or willing to relocate to Strasbourg
- You have a previous experience in the SaaS industry
- You have worked in an international environment
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment