Leanspace is a European space startup developing a large-scale cloud platform that enables aerospace engineers to easily build space software. Our customers are some of the hottest NewSpace companies in the world, and also large established space organisations.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy and a fast-growing startup scene. We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
You will act as a bridge between our technology and our customers, playing a key role in how our products are showcased, understood and used.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Work in direct collaboration with our sales team, and relate with customers to identify the right products to meet their needs
- Help gather requirements, design or specify complex systems
- Perform the technical communication in a pitch or proposal to our customers
- Configure & tailor the Leanspace platform to demonstrate tailored solutions to customer needs
- Build prototypes or proofs-of-concept for customer use cases, involving integrating our cloud products into sample applications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- At least 3 years experience in software engineering
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with rapid development of POCs and prototypes for customer pre-sales demonstrations
- Interest in the space sector
- Fluent in English
- Based in, or willing to relocate in the Strasbourg area (including nearby German or Swiss cities)
- If you have been exposed to both established and NewSpace organisations
- If you have designed, developed or commercialised space software products
- If you have worked in a product-based company before
- Experience in customer-facing support roles
- Experience with major cloud platform offerings (AWS, Azure, GCP), and cloud architecture
Why you’ll love this job
Your work will shape the future of the space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the space industry.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time