Are you a talented software engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
You will own the end-to-end bid management process, from documentation receipt to timely delivery, both for French & European grant applications and customer RFPs.
You will identify bid opportunities together with the commercial team, manage strategy meetings, drive the bid coordination and administration, write content, coordinate stakeholders’ input and manage the proposal development schedule and timeline to ensure successful, high-quality delivery of client-ready documents.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Identify institutional grants & programs and manage the application process, both in France and Europe
- Manage the end-to-end coordination of complex bids, including assembling a bid team, RFP analysis, bid/no bid decisions, proposal timelines, proposal outlines, win strategy development, financials preparation and writing proposal responses
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of our products & services, business strategies and competition
- Write compelling content, highlighting key differentiators and coordinating experts’ input
- Ensure key business strategies and selling messages are developed and clarified for proposals
- Contribute to proposal database repository including frequently asked questions, templates and examples
- Contribute to the development of tools, systems and processes to improve efficiency and quality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bid Manager for grant applications and/or customer RFPs
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and resolution
- Excellent time & project management skills, with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Natural ability to build relationships inside and outside the team
- Excellent communication, written and spoken in English and French is essential
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area
- You have worked in the space industry
- Business development experience
- Cloud-based enterprise software experience
- You have worked in a space startup
- You have managed complex bids for space agencies or European institutions
- Exposure to both established and NewSpace organisations
- Passion to enable the future space economy
WE CAN PROMISE
Your work will shape the future space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the way space missions are managed.
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, high flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part-time