Are you a talented software engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
Leanspace is a European space startup developing a large-scale cloud platform that enables aerospace engineers to easily build software systems to manage space missions. Our customers are some of the hottest NewSpace companies in the world, and also large established space organisations.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy and a fast-growing startup scene. We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, in direct collaboration with the CTO and VP Engineering. You will work with the Product Owners and a UI/UX design Lead to design the applications. You will lead a frontend development team, following an agile process. You will help define the best practices for state handling, component development, unit testing, and clean coding practices. You will mentor other UI developers to deliver the solutions according to our engineering standards.
- Expert in React, JSX, ES6 and Typescript.
- Expert in CSS, LESS, SASS, npm, yarn.
- Expert in single page app design with complex state management between components.
- Experience with state management libraries such as react-query, redux or apollo-graphql
- Experience in designing from scratch complex business applications
- Ability to review code from other developers, mentor junior UI developers.
- Code management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience or interest in progressing to a team leadership position.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Ant Design or other UI component libraries
- Experience with User Experience Design: Figma, Sketch, Adobe xd…
- Other frontend frameworks: Angular, Vue, Svelte…
- Material UI and other component library experience
- Nodejs back-end development
- AWS development, especially Lambda functions
- Experience with enterprise software for engineering (e.g. industry 4.0, design tools, assets monitoring, engineering processes)
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space missions
- Create software that will be used to design, build and fly satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. It will be hard to find a more sexy role!
- Enter a highly dynamic industry where many things are still to be invented. You will be a pioneer.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup, a close-knit team of top talents working together on a mission
- A dynamic, international and fun team with diversity as its DNA (already 10 nationalities!)
- A competitive salary package and stock options plan
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours, with the possibility to work remotely part of the time.