Leanspace is a European space company which has built the first cloud platform for space missions. Our cloud services enable aerospace engineers to easily build powerful cloud-native software and to migrate space systems to the cloud. Our customers are some of the hottest NewSpace companies in the world, and also large established space organizations, ranging from satellite operators for earth observation, in-orbit services and IoT, to launcher companies and software integrators.
Having raised so far 8.5M€, and backed by world-class VC firms such as Karista and 42CAP, we are building an ambitious, diverse and international company with respect and ownership at the core. Today with a team of 25 (13 nationalities!), we are scaling up quickly to reach 50 by 2023, with the goal of further developing the platform and bringing it to the global space market.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
We are recruiting QA Engineers with 4-5 experience in software quality assurance, with a focus in analysing and defining tests both for our UI, and API.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Be an expert in web frontend manual testing
- Be an expert in REST API testing using JMeter, Postman or similar tools
- You will develop tests in collaboration with our development team of local and remote developers, following a Scrum process. We need to develop both functional tests, as well as matching automated non-regression tests to run in our CI/CD pipelines.
- The “Quality-first” personality: driven to find all possible problems, to examine all cracks to find missing pieces, to be diligent and thorough.
- Expert in REST API testing, using tools such as Jest, JMeter or Postman.
- Actively involved in all application development life cycle phases
- Perform requirements analysis
- Ensure the quality of testing deliverables
- Experience in designing and implementing testing scenarios
- Both frontend and backend testing skills
- Able to write SQL queries to interrogate DBs
- Experience with code and bug management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Able to understand both technical and business requirements
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area (including nearby German or Swiss cities)
- Experience automating UI testing, using tools such as Selenium.
- Experience with cloud technologies, and testing in cloud environments.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- We provide assistance to relocation and help with the visa process
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time