Make Your Mark in the Space Industry!
At Leanspace, a pioneering European space company, we are not just building a software platform; we are crafting the future of space missions. With our groundbreaking cloud services, aerospace engineers are revolutionising the way we integrate, test and operate satellites. Our client base ranges from cutting-edge NewSpace ventures to established players, running space programs to monitor Earth, provide internet or IoT connectivity from space, bring satellites to orbit, remove space debris… and many other exciting use cases.
Our team of 35+ members representing 17 nationalities is the driving force behind our success. Having raised €10m so far from top-tier investors and being backed by the French government and European institutions, we are on an ambitious journey to reshape the global space market.
We are expanding our business rapidly, and we need your expertise to further innovate our platform. Our team is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
Be Part of something Bigger
We are recruiting an AWS DevOps Engineer with 2-4 years experience in CI/CD engineering, and AWS cloud infrastructure deployment and management.
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, in direct collaboration with the CTO and the rest of the DevOps team, to maintain, monitor, and improve our cloud platform. You will support the R&D team in developing new platform features, as well as maintaining and improving the existing build pipeline.
You will directly support an existing cross-functional squad, developing advanced satellite monitoring and control services. Your role will be to support this team in regard to DevOps improvements.
In addition, you will join our cross-squad chapter of DevOps engineers, to share knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices, and develop new platform features such as cyber security, finops, and improved usage monitoring.
What We Are Looking For
Your experience matters:
- Significant experience with Github Actions, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in AWS infrastructure deployment and management
- Experience in infrastructure monitoring, with any tool like Datadog, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Ability to review infrastructure-as-a-code from other developers
- Code management tools: git, jira, bitbucket, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Interest in progressing to a team leadership position
- A keen interest in the space sector
- Proficiency in English
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Java Spring microservices is an asset
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Ability to script in Bash or Python
- Experience with typical AWS services such as ECS, S3, EC2, and Route53
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space missions
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer qualified
Why You will Love Working With Us
- Be part of a fast-growing startup and accelerate your career
- Influence space exploration directly through your work on satellites, rockets, and lunar missions
- Assistance with relocation and help with the visa process if needed
- Enjoy a family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours, and the possibility to work remotely two days a week
- Private health insurance (Alan)
- Meal vouchers (Swile)
- Subsidies for commuting costs
- Close-knit culture with many social activities and team events