Make Your Mark in the Space Industry!
At Leanspace, a pioneering European space company, we are not just building a software platform; we are crafting the future of space missions. With our groundbreaking cloud services, aerospace engineers are revolutionizing the way we integrate, test and operate satellites. Our client base ranges from cutting-edge NewSpace ventures to established players, running space programs to monitor Earth, provide internet or IoT connectivity from space, bring satellites to orbit, remove space debris… and many other exciting use cases.
Our team of 35+ members representing 17 nationalities is the driving force behind our success. Having raised €10m so far from top-tier investors and being backed by the French government and European institutions, we are on an ambitious journey to reshape the global space market.
We are expanding our business rapidly, and we need your expertise to further innovate our platform. Our team is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
Be Part of something Bigger
We are searching for passionate Frontend Engineers to join our engineering squads. You will become part of a cross-functional squads alongside other frontend and backend engineers, DevOps, QA, and a product owner. Your squad will be responsible for the successful development of a set of our services. You will work closely with the Product Manager, providing your insights and ideas as part of the agile ceremonies that frame our 3-week sprints. You will be part of rapid prototyping of new services for clients, and help maintain existing services already used in production by our clients. Our UX expert will support you in the design effort.
You will also be part of the cross squad frontend chapter, sharing lessons learned and helping develop company wide best practices and frameworks for frontend development.
What We Are Looking For
Your experience matters:
- 3+ years experience as a react developer; React.js, react-query, JSX, ES6 and Typescript.
- CSS, LESS or SASS
- Ant Design, Material UI and other component library experience
- Single page app design with complex state management between components
- Code management tools: git, jira, etc
- Solid Written and Spoken English
- Living in, or willing to relocate to Strasbourg
Bonus points for:
- Test automation frameworks
- Other frontend frameworks: Angular, Vue, Bootstrap
- Nodejs back-end development
- AWS development, especially Lambda functions
- Experience with Figma or similar tools
- Experience with enterprise software for engineering (e.g. design tools, assets monitoring, engineering processes)
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space missions
- Ability to review code from other developers
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
Why You Will Love Working With Us
- Be part of a fast-growing startup and accelerate your career
- Influence space exploration directly through your work on satellites, rockets, and lunar missions
- Enjoy a family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours, and the possibility to work remotely two days a week
- Assistance with relocation and help with the visa process if needed
- Private health insurance (Alan)
- Meal vouchers (Swile)
- Subsidies for commuting costs
- Close-knit culture with many social activities and team events