Make Your Mark in the Space Industry!
At Leanspace, a pioneering European space company, we are not just building a software platform; we are crafting the future of space missions. With our groundbreaking cloud services, aerospace engineers are revolutionising the way we integrate, test and operate satellites. Our client base ranges from cutting-edge NewSpace ventures to established players, running space programs to monitor Earth, provide internet or IoT connectivity from space, bring satellites to orbit, remove space debris… and many other exciting use cases.
Our team of 35+ members representing 17 nationalities is the driving force behind our success. Having raised €10m so far from top-tier investors and being backed by the French government and European institutions, we are on an ambitious journey to reshape the global space market.
We are expanding our business rapidly, and we need your expertise to further innovate our platform. Our team is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
Be Part of something Bigger
You will join an existing cross-functional squad, developing advanced satellite monitoring and control services. Your role will be to lead the QA effort of the squad.
In addition, you will join our cross-squad chapter of QA engineers, to share knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices, and develop common principles for QA across the company.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Junior or Intermediate QA engineer with 1-4 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of REST API testing using tools like Postman and Swagger
- Proficiency in UI automation using Playwright
- Work with cloud-based microservices architectures and contribute to testing efforts
- Utilize code and bug management tools, including Git and Jira
- Collaborate effectively within Agile Scrum teams to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of performance testing methodologies and tools
- Experience in checking logs using tools like New Relic
- Familiarity with MySQL database systems
- Exposure to or interest in the space sector and understanding of the challenges in space missions
Why You Will Love Working With Us
- Be part of a fast-growing startup and accelerate your career
- Influence space exploration directly through your work on satellites, rockets, and lunar missions
- Assistance with relocation and help with the visa process if needed
- Enjoy a family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours, and the possibility to work remotely two days a week
- Private health insurrance (Alan)
- Meal vouchs (Swile)
- Subsidies for commuting costs
- Close-knit culture with many social activities and team events