Leanspace is a European space company which has built the first cloud platform for space missions. Our cloud services enable aerospace engineers to easily build powerful cloud-native software and to migrate space systems to the cloud. Our customers are some of the hottest NewSpace companies in the world, and also large established space organizations, ranging from satellite operators for earth observation, in-orbit services and IoT, to launcher companies and software integrators.
Having raised so far 8.5M€, and backed by world-class VC firms such as Karista and 42CAP, we are building an ambitious, diverse and international company with respect and ownership at the core. Today with a team of 25 (13 nationalities!), we are scaling up quickly to reach 50 by 2023, with the goal of further developing the platform and bringing it to the global space market.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature and a fast-growing startup scene. Strasbourg is a highly international city, host of the European institutions, and located at the heart of Europe, near Germany and Switzerland.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
- Experts in REST API test automation
You will develop tests in collaboration with our development team of local and remote developers, following a Scrum process. We need to develop both functional tests, as well as matching automated non-regression tests to run in our CI/CD pipelines.
We are looking for QA engineers with 5+ years of experience.
- Expert in REST API testing, using tools such as Jest, JMeter or Postman.
- Expert in automated UI testing, using tools such as Selenium, Webdriver, Cypress or Playwright
- Experience in testing cloud-based microservices architectures
- Experience with code and bug management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience writing tests as code.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Experience with release management practices, especially automated release testing.
- Experience with cloud technologies, and testing in cloud environments.
- Experience with Code Quality analysis tools, build test automation tools.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- We provide assistance to relocation and help with the visa process
- A family-friendly environment, flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time